By WildChildRocker - 28/10/2015 17:00 - United States - New York

Today, I knocked a girl lightly in the head with a prop at a costume party. I apologized profusely to the drama queen as she walked away blinking and holding her head. My boyfriend then told me that she had recently had brain surgery and it was hard for her to even leave the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 554
You deserved it 7 539

WildChildRocker tells us more.

Hi everyone! OP here. We were out at a nightclub for a Halloween event. I was standing at the edge of the dance floor talking to my boyfriend and the girl was behind me where I couldn't see her. I was carrying a cardboard hammer and I moved it and felt it touch something, then turned around and saw this girl cringing. I apologized two or three times and gave her a hug. As some people guessed, I referred to her as a "drama queen" only here, and it was to show what I thought before I knew that she had had surgery; a person who was in good physical health wouldn't have reacted so strongly to such a light tap. I did not hit her on purpose, and I certainly didn't think she was a drama queen after hearing what happened to her. Thanks for the comments!

Top comments

Why was she at a party right after brain surgery?!

You couldn't have known OP, accidents happen. Plus, why was she there if she just had brain surgery?

Comments

You don't have too feel bad, it was an accident.

I don't see why its even needed for us to vote on this one. its that girl's fault for leaving her house, if she'd recently had brain surgery.

They shouldn't have hit anyone anyway, deserved it.

When I was 15 I had brain surgery. After being tutored at home for months, and finally being able to sit and stand comfortably, I returned too school. I've never been bonked on my head more in my life...

I had an operation on my ear and a year later if someone taps my head the wrong way it still hurts.. Anything to do with your head is a very very sensitive spot. (At least thats what my specialist told me).

randybryant799 20

A woman who recently had brain surgery was at a night club???