By Anonymous - 01/06/2012 14:29 - Austria - Vienna

Today, I had so much to do, I didn't know where to start. So I didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 037
You deserved it 46 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

duckie227 22

'I'm not lazy, I just don't do stuff'

Comments

HEADSTRONG1994 0

Damn that may have been the shortest and yet the best fml ever. But then again I'm really high right now

alymartin 1

Only losers get high have some respect for yourself. Half the people who say that are lying to sound cool but getting high is not cool it damages your body. I'm not trying to preach to you. I'm just saying. Besides that what kind of idiot leaves that for the public to see?

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9

Thankyou for the information sir. I couldn't have lived another day without knowing this.

reddudeover 2

Just give yourself tiny rewards after completing a task. After I post this I get a little message that says SUCCESS and that makes me want to post another (joking).

You can start by getting the **** over it.

unknown_user5566 26

You can start by not being an ass for no reason.

I concur with 90. You're being a little bit ignorant...

unknown_user5566 26

YDI, but I do the same thing, all the time. I always wait until the last minute to take care of my responsibilities and then to make myself feel better, I just tell myself "Don't worry- you work better under pressure!"

I also do that... ALL the time! It's been the cause of most of the stress in my life and somehow I'm still living and not failing university. I'd like to think that it makes my brain work faster; almost like brain aerobics...

unknown_user5566 26

Haha, well I'm glad I'm not the only one! I agree, procrastination is a huge source of stress for me, but it's a hard habit to break. I like the brain work-out excuse. I'll add that to my inventory of things to tell myself when I'm being lazy. :)

sounds more like a personal problem then a fml

unknown_user5566 26

I'm pretty sure the point of FML is to post personal problems.

FangKusakabe 0

Hire some Mexican to do it for you.

It's all your fault, why was your comment chosen?

"I'm not lazy, I'm physically conservative"

In other words: "I'm lazy, FML" right? Never seen someone that was THAT lazy lol