By Tee - 26/03/2010 08:48 - France

Today, I got locked inside my office again by my co-workers because they had forgotten I was still around when they left. This happens 1 or 2 times a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 461
You deserved it 43

Top comments

FruityLoooons 8

"forgotten" my ass. They're being dicks to you, man.

haha123321 0

they must not like you too much

Comments

If they're not ******* with you and really do forget you, use this opportunity! Skip work, or at least part of the day, then if anyone accuses you of being gone, refer to the fact that everyone thinks you're gone when you're not twice a week. They'll feel humiliated and shut up. :)

lota 0

you should smack them around and then they won't lock you in ever again

nemohazADDlama 0

they sound like great friends!!!! where can i get some friends like that???

ItsGottaBeJello 0

Is it because you listen to Michael Bolton?

TryToBeKind 0

Anyway you can call their phone or walk around (near the time of closing) and say, "Hey, don't forget about me this time!" That might job some people's memories. If not, try to write down all the times they have done that to you, make a log. (Don't you have to call a manager or someone to let you out?) That could be proof of harrassment. Maybe they're just jealous that you're always actually WORKING in stead of carrying on so they "forget" about it. Ug. Sounds like a bunch of jerks, not a bunch of forgetful people.

Something tells me this wasn't an accident.

Peacemaker9 7

wow op u got my sympathy 100% entirely then.......

Steal something. Nobody will ever suspect. Ha.