By Anonymous - 14/07/2017 21:30 - Italy

Today, I got into an accident in my girlfriend's car. While I was in the emergency room, crying from the pain, she reassured me, "don't worry, you can pay me for the damage in several installments if you need to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 963
You deserved it 1 465

Top comments

species4872 19

She's just taking care of business. Op may be the boyfriend, but wheels are wheels.

dca101 23

Well, I mean it was your accident :P

Comments

Wah. Grow up. This isn't an FML. This is just you crying to a bunch of strangers because you have to be an adult. Start working on paying her off. She's the one who has to deal with car value decreasement, rate hike and so on.

ImminentDisaster 12

I don't think the problem is that he has to pay, it's that his gf doesn't seem to care about his emotional or physical wellbeing. I think she should have discussed it later, after he'd gotten treatment and calmed down.

That was very decent of her. She could have yelled, made a scene, demanded money. You damaged her car, she doesn't owe you any niceties.

I think you GF is being really thoughtful - by trying to reduce your stress as soon as possible. I mean there you were all stressed out about how much money you had just cost her... um you were thinking of her weren't you, and not just yourself?

This FML is the exact copy of one FML on the French website, except the genders were reversed.

Privilige 8

that is a girlfriend "indeed"

To be fair, you did crash her car...hope you recover well though OP and nobody got too injured.