By LilaTheGreat - 05/05/2013 23:51 - United States - Boyd

Today, I got into a car crash, in my own garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 530
You deserved it 44 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sunnyt 5

Gas instead of brake? I think we've all had one of those moments.

We could do with details on how. If you hopped in and decided to assault the wall then YDI. If not, well I'm struggling to think of how it couldn't be your own fault as you should always check obstacles, selected gear, etc. before you try going anywhere.

Comments

Lmao! Did you hit the third peddle by chance?

The third peddle is for changing gears not the accelerator

Look on the bright side, at least you won't have to exchange insurance

ileenefudge 29

There is a bright side to almost anything. :)

Mr25_fml 14

It's gonna be embarassing explaining this to the insurance company

Lisence has hence forth been suspended indefinitely

perdix 29

Wisconsin is the drunkest state in America. Maybe you were texting while sitting in the garage?

My wife has the same issues. men drivers!!

I took off my mirror going into the garage last year, OP so I feel your pain. if you think that's embarrassing wait til you go to the garage & tell the guys how the damage happened - laughter, then teasing ensued in my case.

31: blonde/women driver jokes. I have to admit they were pretty funny.

Oh! Been there (not your garage, but mine), done that. I hit the new car my dad gave me when I was 16. I just could not measure well the space of the entrance vs the size of my small car. Even I need to admit it was your fault and ydi.