By shs - 21/10/2010 19:43 - United States

Today, I found out the memory card our engagement photos were taken on has been corrupted, so all the images are lost. The guy who took the pictures said that this has never happened to him in the eight years that he's been a photographer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 091
You deserved it 3 279

shs_fml tells us more.

actually the technician the photographer works with determined that it may take 4 months to recover them. there's no guarantee that it would actually work though and it's extremely expensive.

Top comments

lol well if that isn't a sign your marriage is doomed I don't know what is!

102 - I don't understand why you'd be stuck paying for it if it's not your fault. Sure, it's expensive but you didn't cause the film to corrupt. I'd fight it.

Comments

aww that actually really sux! atleast u've got the memoriees!:)

VertigoSD 0
flbren 0

who gives a **** about weddings anyways everyone gets splits in 6 months anyway

Not everyone. I honestly can't believe you're so... *mind explodes* There is no word to describe you. It's more common for people to stay together. (No, it's not a 1 in 2 chance they'll divorce. I've already looked it up.)

You can recover those with certain programs and methods. Look into it

1664beerbelly 0

all that means is that you're going to have to create new memories. shares your old ones on survivingu. com

CiaranPM 0

YDI for wanting every waking moment of your life captured on film and/or digitally stored.

OMG! The sheer amount of planning that went into the wedding. The flowers, the dresses, the rings, the food, the... oh wait, you said ENGAGEMENT photos. For ****'s sake, please quit whining.

sue, he's liable for ruining 1 of the most important days of your life

yourlifesfucked 0

ENGAGEMENT photos. EN ******* GAGEMENT! ffs read the damn fml. and really, you want to sue because his memory card got corrupted? im sure he gave them a refund. suing the photographer for something like that would be akin to suing a restaurant because their stove broke and they couldn't make you a burger. sue-happy retards.

make sure to have several photographers on the wedding day! the photographers I used have 4 camera taking photos. best $4000 I spent that day. but i had a $75,000 budget so I could afford it...

Mr_Zachary 0

quiet, the grown-ups are talking