By silverlocket - 05/12/2009 20:21 - Dominican Republic

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of two years had proposed to his ex a few days behind and she had declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 562
You deserved it 3 215

silverlocket tells us more.

Yikes guys! ... in reply to some of you.. A proposal I was expecting cause we've been together for oh well.. just 2 and a half little years and he had only mentioned it like 250 times in the past 5 months.. so yes, I was expecting it at any moment! The ring was indeed beautiful - not a family heirloom - and it was expensive.. I actually would have preferred a plastic ring that girls use to play barbie as long as it was OURS and not.. recycled.. But in the end, taking it to a jewelers and having it turned into a charm for a necklace wasn't that bad.. No we aren't together, and of course, he hid his relationship with this.. ex.. very very well for two whole years .. funny part ? she was engaged living with someone else as well! Oh well, one moves on :)

Top comments

Comments

christi002 0

wow, really??? Is everyone buying this shit??? Has nobody reading this FML watched two lovers? Pretty much the exact same thing happened in this movie!!! Some people are just so pathetic that they have to make up bullshit FMLs

subiedude08 17

Really what if it actually happened how do u feel now?

Did you not get enough negative votes the first time you posted this reply?

wow what a jerk. I hope you broke up with him. FYL

This FML is as fake as a pornstars bewbs!

FYL I bet he has another back up girl if you didn't marry him. Oh and did you find out AFTER you said yes?

I feel for you. Hope you dump him 'cause you were just a back-up plan to him.

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

Eh, I don't believe in rumors until there's evidence, because people love drama. So, if you have evidence, that sucks.

thighsofglory 0