By hipprep83 - 20/03/2009 17:40 - United States

Today, I found a bell that had been tied into the tassel of my ski hat by my twin sister as part of a longstanding prank war between us. I'm deaf and have apparently been jingling like an elf for over a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 509
You deserved it 58

Top comments

Ender_ 0

That's actually kind of funny. Now you should get her back.

Hahaha, I'm sorry but that sounds really cute!!

Comments

sunshyne84_fml 0

at first I thought that was messed up, then I couldn't stop laughing

oooh. so its a warning that a cute girl is on her way? I say all cute girls should get a bell! this way we know when to look and cheer for them^_-

xxhannahxx1204 2
69_jackson_69 0

Says the creepy fat pedophile.

fatalkiss 0

How does his comment make him a pedo? He was being nice & I went "awwww" at his comment. Not like he said "...so we know when to look and get our rape kits out..."

"cheer" for the deaf girls, stop hastling this chap

lolz. I wish I had a twin to play pranks on! You are lucky. Plan your revenge! Have fun doing it.

cuttybuddy 0

hahahah. your sister wins. you should quit while you're behind.

Not really a FML moment. More like "Aww prank war is being continued" But, thats pretty funny really. Get her back!

jessiegirl 0

Funny if it's true, but how did you put a hat on for a week without noticing a bell on it? Seems like you'd notice the weight of it, or at least see it. ftr, I believe about 1/5 of the FML posts on here. And the ones I believe are whiners who got what they deserved.

Could've been a *really* small bell! ^-^

Jeez, do you think it was the Liberty Bell? Think christmas bells, tiny, yet loud, that's where the entire elf part of the FML comes in, it also could have been put inside the hat, it was a ski hat, it would have fit fine, and held. Also, I put on a hat everyday before I head to work, just grab it off the rack and put it on, dont really spend time checking out my headwear in the morning.

Tobias_Grey 0

Put a live lobster in her sock drawer.

put a dead lobster in her dresser drawer

This actually isnt that funny :/ its kind of sad.

There's really nothing wrong with jingling like a little elf...I'd wear a hat with a bell sometimes! :)

as mean as that it, its kind of funny. whenever you guys do stuff to each other, make sure to keep posting it on FML lol i wanna see how this goes.