This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By nobody - 01/05/2016 18:08 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I discovered that my "virgin" girlfriend of six years gave me AIDS. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 1 102
You deserved it 107

Top comments

She can still be a virgin. Her mom could have had it and while being birthed she could have contracted it.

Muskrat777 13

AIDS can be hereditary right?

Comments

Dude that sucks, chastity prevents that though

Muskrat777 13

AIDS can be hereditary right?

Railroader 16

If the parent has it than I believe so, could also get it from mothers milk when breastfeeding

no, the mother can pass it on but it's not inherited.

she could have been born with it also she could have swapped cum for spit with a guy who did so she could still be a virgin

She can still be a virgin. Her mom could have had it and while being birthed she could have contracted it.

Its also transferred through blood, so if she mixed blood accidently with am infected person, then she could have contracted it.

I was so paranoid after all the HIV discussions we had in school that I have required a blood test for every possible veneral disease from every boyfriend that I planned on having sex without condom with. They were all clean and a bit insulted by my request, but reading this I'm still glad I did.

You don't just get aids. It starts as HIV and then progresses to AIDS. Hopefully you haven't been infected that long and they gave you proper medication. That really sucks.