By Anonymous - 16/01/2011 17:38 - United States

Today, I discovered that I've lost thirty pounds since having my second child. However, I still weigh just as much as I did when I was full-term with my first child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 035
You deserved it 8 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_nathalia_ 0

At least you lost pounds. Why are you crying? Keep on losing those pounds.

Deabells 0

seriously,don't give up!!! be proud of how far u have come,and keep being positive,not many ppl can say they lost 30lbs

Comments

Chris19801012 0

agree with number 11, this isn't sympathy my life it's **** my life. Quit bitching and looking for kudos and sympathy.

I hope you only planned on having a couple of kids. Given the recent results, I don't think your hubby will be gearing up for kid #3 anytime soon.

for a moment i was like, "NO BABY WEIGHS 30 POUNDS!!!" then i hated myself. >:(

You already lost 30 pounds, that is a great accomplishment. (: Keep working on it!

Why are you complaining? You've lost 30 pounds - that's great! It's not as if you have to stop now. Keep going. Stop focusing on the negative.

I agree with #17. It does suck that you've gained more weight since your first child, but 30 pounds is a lot of weight so be happy you've made it this far :)

You've had three kids, give yourself a break. You'll get there:3

HemptressMedea 0

Think of the accompliment you've made though. And some extra baggage is a small price to pay for having a beautiful baby of your own. Some people only wish to be so lucky! Quit bitching and be happy for what you have!!

mona_is_here 10

If it makes you feel any better, I've been having huge weight swings since I was a teenager. I can gain or lose up to 40 pounds. The fact that you've gained some weight, also implies the opportunity of losing it as well. There's nothing you can't do about it so don't blame yourself for the weight gain. Just keep following a healthy diet and working out.