This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Equality? - 14/01/2017 20:08

Today, I came home from work to find my girlfriend out front smashing the PS4 and all the games I personally paid out of pocket for with a hammer. Her reasoning? She didn't want me to be so "misogynistic" and then showed me videos online of what she was talking about. I hate Anita Sarkeesian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 277
You deserved it 25

Top comments

<p>Destroying your PS4 after watching a video online? Sounds like a keeper</p>

Call the police on that BS. Video games are by no means pushing the mistreatment of women, and she can't create a logical argument as to why they are.

Comments

Call the police on that BS. Video games are by no means pushing the mistreatment of women, and she can't create a logical argument as to why they are.

<p>Destroying your PS4 after watching a video online? Sounds like a keeper</p>

1. Call the cops 2. Dump the bitch. If someone is stupid enough to follow the beliefs of Sarkeesian, they deserve to be alone for the rest of their lives.

get rid of that crazy 3rd wave feminist psycho. then sue for damages

Morfindeth 11

As a female gamer I had to make an account just to comment on this: this is psycho and I am ashamed to be associated with my own gender at moments like this. While there's some discrimination in the gaming industry, what she did is utterly insane. And most definitely not the way to "combat" discrimination of any kind. That's hundreds to thousands of dollars worth of property damage and I might end up in jail if I ever caught ANYONE breaking my game systems and games. That should have gone to the police. Destroying your own stuff because you don't want to support something? Sure, knock yourself out. Destroying someone elses stuff is criminal property damage.