This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Meli - 09/09/2017 01:30

Today, I called a client after hours to inform her of her cat's raised kidney enzyme. After discussing the prices for further diagnostics and ending the call, I looked at the labwork and realized I had run the sample under "dog". FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 465
You deserved it 1 967

Top comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Ma'am, I'm afraid to inform you that your parrot got something stuck in its paw while sleeping in its fish bowl.

gobiteme2 34

Shouldn't you have looked at lab work first, then made the call.

Comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Ma'am, I'm afraid to inform you that your parrot got something stuck in its paw while sleeping in its fish bowl.

"Woof!woof!woof!woof!" *Whisper* "Oh, er, I mean meow! Meow! Meow!"

Tell her that her cat is trans, and she needs to love her CtD trans-species animal.

gobiteme2 34

Shouldn't you have looked at lab work first, then made the call.

OP probably did look before they called and that's how they knew the value was high. Working in the same field I know it's super easy to over look something like that, especially after a long day seeing many clients with different species of pets. People make mistakes.

ExplainingTheOtherside 8

Sounds like you found my future cat, 'Dog'.

If a cat take a piss on a human pregnancy test while pregnant will is show up positive.

Just asking for a friend who may have a pregnant cat.