By Nikia818 - 06/02/2014 18:23 - United States - Newport News

Today, I burned my right boob. I got it by eating a hot pocket and accidentally spilling the extremely hot filling. I never thought I'd get laid before. This has just confirmed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 140
You deserved it 7 073

Nikia818 tells us more.

Thank you all so much! To clarify, I wasn't naked. I had a tank top on. I'm only kidding about worrying about getting laid. I'm studying to get into med school, so I really don't get laid in real life. But it doesn't bother me. I let the hot pocket sit and it was the perfect temperature until that bite...which was at the very end... I do have a nickel-sized pink scar and it blistered a little bit, but nothing major. All in all, I now know that the filling of a hpt pocket is hotter than the fiery pits of Hell.

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

You might not be able to get coitus, but you could probably get some dirty, old man to lick the hot filling off your boob. I happen to know one ... ;)

Ouch! We want to know what happens, so keep us abreast....

What does that have to do with getting laid?

burn mark on her breast probably doesn't look very attractive to her but reality is most guys are so desperate for sex they wouldn't even notice

#41. exactly, take it where you can get it. I haven't seen action in like three years, I'll go furry if it changes that

Goblin182 26

#41, I resent that. I ain't saying it ain't true, I just resent it.

Hey I get cranky after a month with out sex and I'm engaged. I understand how it is for single guys that go 3 or more months

DavidKnows 11

Engaged & a month or more w/o sex? WTF? Are you in a long distance relationship? If she isn't interested in sex now, just wait until you get married! She'll NEVER give you any. Be warned!

the difference is I'm not an ass we have sex but not for long periods at a time because when we have sex frequently our relationship status to revolve around it on both sides

It's happened to me before with pizza rolls. I still get laid.

You must be big breasted or you were cooking on the nude. You should be careful next time.

hokie16 13

Not necessarily. If you're wearing a tank top, or any shirt you can look down into (even if it's not really showy), it's pretty easy to drop or spill stuff down it.

Even men, which are most often the opposite of large chested, manages to drop things on themselves. Unless you lean forward, but as hot pockets aren't usually that messy to eat I don't see why anyone would. Also, you can burn yourself through the fabric of a shirt. Since the filling is moist, it will dampen the shirt and skin, which will then be an excellent heat conductor.

She could've been wearing a thin top, that way it would still burn as hell even through the shirt.

#55. Lol called it, I'm a flat chested guy and I proudly own a shirt I eat bachelor food in, despite being a cook.

Does that really matter or are you just that lonely?

I would seriously appreciate it if FML would put my comments on the comment i was actually responding to.

Most times I understand your comments but times like these I sit here scratching my head wondering what in the hell was going through your mind when you typed your comment. Needless to say, I don't get it.

graceinsheepwear 33

That filling is like molten lava. Ouch!