By Nikia818 - 06/02/2014 18:23 - United States - Newport News

Today, I burned my right boob. I got it by eating a hot pocket and accidentally spilling the extremely hot filling. I never thought I'd get laid before. This has just confirmed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 140
You deserved it 7 073

Nikia818 tells us more.

Thank you all so much! To clarify, I wasn't naked. I had a tank top on. I'm only kidding about worrying about getting laid. I'm studying to get into med school, so I really don't get laid in real life. But it doesn't bother me. I let the hot pocket sit and it was the perfect temperature until that bite...which was at the very end... I do have a nickel-sized pink scar and it blistered a little bit, but nothing major. All in all, I now know that the filling of a hpt pocket is hotter than the fiery pits of Hell.

Top comments

Comments

It was a strange question to someone you don't even know. That's why I responded with what I said. It just sounded a bit... um... desperate. =)

I guess they put those warnings on the package for a reason. That, and so they don't get sued like that moron with the hot coffee at McDonald's a few years ago.

Tell your potential suitors it's from a lightsabre duel :-)

Rcmpbell 6

Nothing to be ashamed of it makes you hotter :P

That predicament seems rather...heated.

whats your number and address ......jk please dont dislike

the fact you begged made my decision for me....

Guys don't actually care, it's a boob!! And why are u worried about it? There won't be a scar and I'm pretty sure it's healed up by now,Unless u posted this before wiping it off.