By ApplePie1994 - 11/11/2016 01:51 - Ireland - Mallow

Today, I argued with my dog for ten minutes because she refused to go outside and pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 431
You deserved it 1 721

ApplePie1994 tells us more.

OP here. My sassy Jack Russell ass bitch's name is Honey. She's 13, blind and smells like ass. The older she gets, the cheekier she becomes. She's still awesome, though. I eventually won the battle. Yes, I rewarded her submission with rubs. I talk to her like she's a person. She's sick of my bullshit, tbh. I love my baba. I'll upload pictures of her on my profile.

Comments

cheshireau 26
lissa_jade 22

you're puppy whipped. don't worry, op. my 2 year old pom is a sassy little diva, too. the little brats are probably in cahoots.

she even whips her head to the side when she's done with me. The little shit, lol.

yes, must be some sort of nation wide dog conspiracy. food for thought. thanks for enlightening us!

nitemastr15 17

I have a chihuahua poodle mix. (chihuahua in every way except he has floppy ears.) If i make him go outside he gets mad when its wet or cold so he waits until i let him back in then goes on the floor.

I know this feel. My dog is 14 and I can totally agree that the older they get, the cheekier they get. It somehow makes the little buggers more loveable. Congrats on having a sassy senior companion!

how long have u owe bed a dig you on the dog

I remember what our oldest dog was like toward the end. Grumpy little old man would growl at us anytime it came to doing anything that didn't involve being stuck to mom like a burr. I miss him, the grump.