By SofaKingPretty - 26/07/2014 23:40 - United States - Pasadena

Today, despite all of the empty seats on the bus, a man sat next to me. So close to me that our legs touched. After a few moments of silence, he got closer and whispered in my ear, "You're so quiet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 025
You deserved it 3 611

SofaKingPretty tells us more.

SofaKingPretty 13

I'm in Cali for the summer and don't really know the bus system so I ended up on the bus (after getting on the wrong one) late at night. As anyone would be, I was very bothered when he sat so close to me. I was already freaked out but what really got my heart pounding was when he whispered that into my ear. But as it turned out, he was partially blind. A woman had gotten on with him at the same stop and he thought I was her. They both apologized for the mistake. I'm just glad he wasn't a psycho.

Top comments

That's your cue to scream. He won't be complaining about your silence after that.

friedpwnadge 25

Touch his leg seductively and slowly bring a knife to his nuts. Chances are, he doesn't want to be a eunuch yet.

Comments

martin8337 35

Switch to an empty seat, although you shouldn't have to, but sometimes to win we have to lose.

Considering the creep sat next to the OP, i'd assume that the creep is in the aisle seat. This means that OP would have to somehow get past the creep to move seats.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nice try, Mr. Clemens, but this is completely irrelevant

Rainhawk94 27

How do we know the creep won't just follow her?

WCLynxGirl 7
jamescrazy96 17

haha was that from the batman movie?