By xloverin - 16/12/2017 01:30 - Slovakia - Bratislava

Today, Christmas is around the corner. I ordered my mom's gift in August to avoid Christmas shopping madness and hid it so she wouldn't find it. Now I can't find it either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 110
You deserved it 1 413

Top comments

You've still got nine days to find it, at least. Just search the house when Mom's not home. On another note, she may have found it, and hid it somewhere to prank you.

TeachAllTheMath 19

It’s a house, it can only be so many places. Just keep at it, and good luck!

Comments

You've still got nine days to find it, at least. Just search the house when Mom's not home. On another note, she may have found it, and hid it somewhere to prank you.

TeachAllTheMath 19

It’s a house, it can only be so many places. Just keep at it, and good luck!

boopingsnoot 24

Next time, put a reminder (phone, email, sticky note on wall calendar...) to avoid a similar situation! Also, enjoy your treasure hunt!

Get her a new gift for this Christmas. Inevitably, you’ll find the gift sometime next year. This time, write down your hiding place and give it to her next Christmas. Problem solved!

Lobby_Bee 17

Your mom found the present, I guarantee it.

If you start cleaning the house room by room you'll find it eventually. And it's an extra bonus gift to your mom! (I am a mother. Please help clean the house before Christmas...)

You bought your mom gift in august. Honestly, I think that's a bit too early I think early November would have been ok. Unless you got her something that at a price you couldn't pass up. If you want to avoid the Christmas shoppers why not order it online and ship it to your work, a friend's house or to your local ups store. Good luck with the hunt

PhantomCrevan 8

Look at it this way- you now have something to motivate you to do a deep clean of the house. Or you could think of the places you think your mom would be less likely to look, and look there?