By yamada - 25/02/2011 10:15 - Singapore

Today, all the staff in my company were forced to attend an evening Chippendale show. Everyone in my department managed to think of a good reason to escape while I failed and no other choice but to go. I'm the only guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 487
You deserved it 6 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think "I'm a guy" would have been a pretty good excuse.

babyblue666 1

what kind of a job makes you go to a chippendales show

Comments

antoinemartinez 0

i was gonna go to one of those but then i remembered i have a penis

Dude? Don't you know anything? You go to get laid after. There are hundreds of horny women looking for a stiff one once the show let's out. Trust me it really works.

antoinemartinez 0

point taken #17 i did not think of that

evildeadfan420 0

"Macho macho man! I've got to be a MACHO MAN!!!"

10 Is right on the money. Men go to these shows to get laid after. He will have a good variety of choice meat to choose from.

People still talk about women as if they're livestock? I thought that ended several decades ago.

meat eh? bet your sorry ass don't get far with women

87, dont copy 86. And i think of all people as meat. Long pork, to be precise.

Heffir 0

As soon as I read "I was the only guy" I was like how the hell is this an FML?!

Acousticpixie14 6

You have failed, Boners. Those are the wrong chipmunks. Chip 'n' Dale are the rescue ranger chipmunks [:

I don't see how a company can force you to attend an event like that. You are either a spineless piece of crap, or just a liar and wanted to make up a story to post on FML.

More cabinets for you, I say. The less people there the more likely you are to get a deal on a gorgeous curio.

misstamz 0

What kind of company do you work for? if going to chippendales is required, then are they hiring?

Next time (& hopefully their never is a next time), just say you're planning on starting a colon cleanse that night. Trust me, NO ONE will want you to come!!!