By rahavan - 08/11/2012 01:38 - United States - Tacoma

Today, after the fourth time telling my roommate I'm highly allergic to her scented products, I came back to find all 6 of our wall outlets using Glade plug-ins. They were set to high. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 098
You deserved it 2 214

rahavan tells us more.

Um no, I passed out and wrote this after I was forced to go to the hospital by my floors RA.

Top comments

You see, we never really know what goes on behind thee scenes of FML's like these. Perhaps OP deserved this based upon previous interactions with said roommate? Perhaps her roommate is simply an ass? We may never know.

Never tell a girl your greatest weakness.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

My smell has nothing to so with my roommate is just dumb.

Wow auto correct go rid of to do with it and changed it to so with. FML extend the time allowed for changing comments please.

I think she might be trying to tell you something...

"Hi. I'm a raging bitch and wanna see if this will send you to the emergency room."?

You could be on to something there. :O

Eirena 5

Inconsiderate and ridiculously immature of her. Even when you reprimand people like her, they won't change because they don't see anything wrong with what they're doing. She needs to grow the hell up.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Um no, I passed out and wrote this after I was forced to go to the hospital by my floors RA.

1215116a 14

That could make another good part of the FML, but it would probably make the FML too long. :L

catanita 18
yessy729 0

I'd stick those Glade plug ins up her ass. Leave HER smelling like flowers & shit

perdix 29

The settings on Glade Plug-Ins are "stun" and "kill." Apparently, your roommate is sick and tired of how you Klingon to her. She wishes you wouldn't be so "ungrateful" and "immature."

Those are expensive, looks like she's pretty damn determined to piss you off if she's bought 6 of the damn things... if she's so into "fragrant" products why not take a nice big dump in her bed. Make sure it's under the covers so she gets in and feels the warmth. ;)