By Miki - 16/12/2012 23:57 - United States - Kenner

Today, after several years spent hung up on my ex, I was finally moving on. I was on a date with my new boyfriend when my ex walked past us. He broke down crying, got on his knees, and begged me to come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 624
You deserved it 4 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You yourself said "after several years", so I feel its time to let him go. I know it sucks, but if it took him seeing you with someone else to want you back, he is not worth it. He shouldn't have let you go if he really wanted you. Try it our with your new guy and don't compare him to your ex- he's an EX for a reason!

sugarshane007 20

For some reason, this FML makes me think of that damn mop in that one set of commercials. Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!! Some people just don't know how to let go and move on.

Comments

That's a lot of people's dreams, aside from (maybe) almost moving on.

Wow, either he didn't move on either or he's jealous that you have a new boyfriend.

As a side note, this would be an awesome prank to pull on an ex who was overly attached >:)

Lol take him back! If a guy cries for you he means it xD

on the bright side you two got back together. right?

This sounds like something that would happen to me. But my ex is very far away so it probably won't.

Nawhh sucks,, but is kinda sweet aswell ^^

rachilio 26

Umm... I don't really know what to say to that...

rachilio 26

Umm... I don't really know what to say to that...