By nunyabiz112 - 09/02/2016 05:02 - United States - Pompano Beach

Today, after my fiancé of seven years and the father of our four kids broke up with me, saying he slept with another girl but not to worry, he thought about me the whole time and still wants to marry me one day, it turns out he's moved to another state. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 590
You deserved it 2 843

nunyabiz112 tells us more.

Who's to say it wouldn't have happened after marriage? And two sets of twins? Who would abort? It wasn't a bad relationship, just ended badly that's all. People divorce after ten, twelve, hell twenty years and none of them deserve it in my book. Ijs.

Top comments

Great! He's automatically out of your life. You are now free to forget about him. You don't need him.

Comments

I know how bad it sucks to want to be with someone when you can't. But trust me, you're better off with someone who won't cheat, bail on you, or say they want to be with you only to move far away.

ezrajab 22

I will never understand why people do that to each other if you have someone that genuinely loves you why mess it up? You don't hurt the person your with to be with someone else

Why do you have kids when you aren't married? It's just stupid

You've had four kids and been with him for 7 years, but you're still not married? This dude is a player. Sorry you had to deal with that.

That's so terrible.. I'm sorry OP! But maybe spring cleaning came a little early! You don't need someone like that in your life.

rldostie 19

I can't imagine having to raise 4 kids alone. My heart goes out to you. This will be a very difficult time. Try to rally with friends and family. You'll get through this and come out better on the other side.

TeacherTeacher 11

Look into common law marriage laws in your state so you can sue him for child support. You're better off without him, but the kids need the money and they also need to see their mother standing up for them. Good luck.

FilleNoir 21

7 years and 4 kids? If he didn't marry after 2, you should've already known. YDI

You've been engaged for seven years? He never meant to commit. You deserve it, but your kids don't. Hopefully, they learn from your mistake, and don't repeat it.

Damn I would be pissed if I were engaged for seven years to begin with