By Anonymous - 09/07/2015 19:46 - United States

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of 3 years a few months ago, my boys convinced me to go out with the cute girl I had been talking to on Tinder. However, she wasn't cute, or a girl. He robbed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 904
You deserved it 5 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wait...do you not bring a gun and handcuffs to your tinder dates? You would have been amply prepared to arrest and PUNISH this naughty sexual deviant of yours with those two simple items. Than again, maybe my tinder dates go slightly different than yours...

This is literally the PERFECT example of why you should never trust a phone application to send you on a date. Is talking to someone face to face so difficult?

Sorry to hear, OP. I wouldn't give up on tinder yet though. Next time try meeting in a diner, or coffee shop, or for a movie. Somewhere public just in case.

Surprised #30 doesn't have more upvotes. Rule 1 of meeting someone from online - ALWAYS meet in a public place (going out to a restaurant is a typical safe bet). After that you can decide if you want to go somewhere more private. Tinder (and online dating in general) has a bad rap, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Just be more careful, and hopefully things will go better for you next time, OP!

7and7is 20

Look up "Transvestite Hooker Story Doug Stanhope" on YouTube. Feel slightly better

FalloutScrolls 25

This actually isn't the first time I've heard of a story like this involving Tinder or other online dating services. Regardless, you have a physical description to go with now, OP. Get the police involved.

Man that sucks :/ I hope you're okay!

bad_boyfriend 10

You didn't go out with a girl. If you had gone out, you would have been in public and been fine. You tried to hook up with someone you apparently didn't even have a phone number for. Thats bush league.

And there is the reason I tell people i dont trust dating sites.