By ThatSlappinBass - 18/04/2015 02:00 - United States - Pawtucket

Today, a friendly game of Cards Against Humanity somehow ended in a screaming match, my best friend's mother pulling out her tits, and me getting bit in the foot by a dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 479
You deserved it 3 499

ThatSlappinBass tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here! Yes, it did start off as a friendly game- we all have a really sick sense of humor, so the worse the cards got, the more we laughed. Right around the last two hands, my best friend's mother started screaming at her husband for "cheating" and then everyone got involved on both sides, and then **** were pulled out, and the phrase, "Suck these nipples!" was shouted. The dog is just a brat, but it added to the chaos. We all laughed after, but that's an image you never forget.

Top comments

xluciferx666 21

Sounds like a regular game of cards to me

Seems like the dog was also against humanity...

Comments

xluciferx666 21

Sounds like a regular game of cards to me

Yep, this happens basically every time.

Especially if those cards are UNO cards.

Are you kidding me? This seems like an actual card you can play in the game.

Seems like the dog was also against humanity...

There is no such thing as a friendly game of Cards Against Humanity.

No, but I wish they were! They would've made a great haiku at the end!

metalgearsoldier 6

i really want to hear the full story

Never personally heard of Cards Against Humanity before, but it sounds like an average monopoly game for my family.

You haven't seen shit till you play cards

Any type of card game whether it be a card/board game can get crazy with my family, but dam are they exciting!

I'm sure I'm thinking of a previous FML here, but I remember reading about someone having to explain what a fleshlight was to their mother during a game of cards against humanity. Monopoly rage just can't compete with that awkwardness.

You've obviously never met my family.

it's the dirty version of apples to apples

That was me, #28. And it was queefing to my mom and sister-in-law. And road head to my dad.

I feel like this never should have been described as a friendly game.

Or a family game. I know that from experience.

I'd love a follow up to this, sounds a bit crazy I know how cards against humanity get out of hand