Things that go bump in the… parking lot

By Lousydriver - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was about to drive out of a parking lot. The space in front of me was empty, so I figured I could drive forward. I hadn't noticed that there was a median in front, and my car got stuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 408
You deserved it 31 929

Top comments

flockz 19

get a bigger, more badass car.

Poor median. Minding its own business and it still gets run over.

Comments

flockz 19

get a bigger, more badass car.

No, get smarter. Don't be a redneck and solve your problems with a bigger car.

iAmScrubs 19

5- Fine, we'll be a rainbowneck and solve our problems with a bigger car.

Rainbowneck? Is that like a gay hillbilly? O.o

Everythings bigger in Texas, and bigger means better.

eminemchick 19

I'm in Texas now. This place sux ass. Its true, everyone IS fat.

12- gay hillbilly is an oxymoron. To be a true hillbilly it is mandatory to resent the gays and other minorities.

flockz 19

hey 7- step off your high, stereotypical horse for a second ok? i live in texas and you know whats weird? not everyone here who drives a truck is a hillbilly. woah weird right? and i should get smarter? well anyone who drives an SUV or truck(myself included) knows how much gas prices are. hmm i wonder where all that money comes from... maybe jobs that pay good money? idk dont u have to be smart for those jobs though?.... everyone from texas told me to tell you to **** off.

swizzle9162 5

Wtf does that have to do with anything? And for the record, no one in Texas gives two shit about you or your rude ass, one minded comments. So gtfo if you don't like it here.

A7X_LoVeee 10

I think this is the first time I've heard Texans referred to as rednecks. Maybe people from Tennessee or good ol' West Virginia but Texas? Nah.

36- I was referring to op. She needs to use proper judgement when driving so she can avoid stupid accidents. BTW I lived in Texas for over 5 years. I know that people who own trucks aren't hillbillies. However, 90% of truck owners don't haul shit or tow anything. They may not be hillbillies but most of them ARE assholes with overcompensation issues.

hwitt17 0

West TN is Memphis where i am dumbass all the real rednecks are in Mississippi, trust me.

YourEvilHero 12

Flockz, thank you for speaking for me in my absence. Texas is kinda crappy depending on where you live. I lived in a shithole named Dallas for several years, but now I live in a relatively nice and quiet town.

sxe_beast 11

I have family in Dallas (University Park). It doesn't seem shitty? I've always thought Dallas was pretty cool. Anyway, I've drove over these medians with my SUV before. Its never gotten stuck :D

From an FML about a parking lot, to Texas. I love the internet.

Hey #7... a few things, 1.your rude. 2. You want to sound smart, but really sound like an ass. 3. *kicks in junk* FOR NARNIA!

63- Dont kick a man in the nuts because you disagree with his opinion. It's uncalled for. 20- I appreciate a nice pair of moobs. If you're above a C cup, gender is irrelevant.

Apparently you missed the for narnia part ;) I said junk as in your household trashcan... Sure lets go with that

ugottaluvme 0

Woah Flockz that was a pretty serous comment i thought you were never serous.?

This is hilarious! Get a bigger truck. Texas does everything better!

delfino1604 24

**** you bitch, don;t mess with texas

Dumb ass! You always have to check that out before you drive through another spot. Although, I will admit, I've done it before, lol

So you're implying that you are a dumb ass?

Yep, when I ran over the median, I sure was a dumb ass. Difference being, I was in a bigger SUV so didn't get stuck. I'm sure we've all done something in our lives that would result in someone calling us a dumb ass...in less of course you're perfect.....;)

I got stuck in a ditch and the guy who pulled me out was the guy who parked next to me at school. I was mortified. :c now I laugh about it but at the time.....

ImmaB3AST 7

Atleast it wasn't a person that you didn't notice. That would have been baddd.

But OP would have gotten bonus points. Bonus points= win.

iAmScrubs 19

Get the car so it is centered on the median and use it as a teeter-totter.

a_lenzmeier 11

I've done that. Luckily for me a bunch of college guys came out at that moment and were able to pull it off.

Are you sure that's ALL they did? No 3-hour "break time" before they did? Hmmmmm??

hairguitarhero 5

Lucky they were college guys. Any other guys and you would have been out of luck.

Poor median. Minding its own business and it still gets run over.

obviousboy 8
obviousboy 8

Lol. Didn't know they'd alter comments. Good to know.

ilikepieandpie 11

I've done that, except it was one of those little concrete things