The Return of the Mullet

By faux ma - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Winter Park

Today, I told the hairdresser that my kid had cut my hair. I don't have kids. I was just really drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 347
You deserved it 33 253

Top comments

YdoIhaveAchode 4

I hope you hide the scissors the next time you get drunk.

Comments

The FML doesn't actually say that though. For all we know OP could have been so intoxicated that she could of hired a monkey the following day to cut her hair. Which would of had an outcome of numerous bald patches and lots and lots of pain.

Michael_92 20

My guess is she did from the way it's worded.

starman02 12

Do you really need to ask that? Really? The fact that she said she was drunk is obvious enough that she more than likely did it herself! You ALWAYS make the BEST choices while drunk.

12) Monkeys can groom quite well actually. Now if it's the same story when they have hand fulls of shit is beyond me.

NoisyNykkii 10

36- 'good choices' 'drunk' and 'always' aren't necessarily the words you'd like to see in one sentence.

kodinbug 2

That's stupid. Don't play with scissors when your drunk. Duh.

You're. Don't say something is stupid with that grammer.

YdoIhaveAchode 4

27- I don't think you are one to judge his grammar, to be honest.

This whole comment thread is filled with irony. I love it.

Millieoc11 6

Don't judge someone's grammar when you can't even spell grammar right. I don't think you're the right person to judge that if I'm honest.

2- You can't really control what you do when you're drunk. Most people can't even remember what happened. Duh.

55, yes, but you know what you can control? Drinking so much to the point where you're doing stupid stuff like cutting your own hair.

Mommyof2_91 10

55 I have gotten really drunk before, which is a bad idea, but I don't think it's much of an excuse for anything.

myalleyway 9

just another thing they can do while drunk

jajaflan 4

Doesnt this make then a lier for lying

yeah thats gonna be a great story to tell them in fiveyears. "Well your mommy was very hammered so she had you so she wouldnt look like white trash in front of her douchebag co-workers"

Should've said you 'fell' on some scissors:)

If that were the case she wouldn't be at the hair salon. She would be in the ER.

I hope you hide the scissors the next time you get drunk.

breeY0 7

thumbs up... mainly because i like your picture

luckyd880 12

If its not the dog getting the blame then it's the poor kids. Or in this case, fake kids...

Well at least you didn't try to dye your hair.

Would dyed hair be easier to deal with than butchered hair? OP could easily dye it back to the old colour.

Hair grows back. If OP was drunk and messing with hair dye she could have ended up blind.

Be thankful you left yourself enough hair to work with I guess :/

Michael_92 20

Actually we don't know that, she could be rocking super short hair lol

I'd laugh if OP ended up with some Rihanna half shaved Mohawk thing.