The dress is lit

By Laura - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I saw a small child take a really bad fall off his scooter, so I got rid of my cigarette and ran to help him. I asked him if he was alright, or if I could walk him to his house. He replied "I'm okay, but your dress is on fire." It was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 722
You deserved it 17 684

Top comments

greatnt249 0

Never mind the fact that the OP was actually trying to do something nice for someone, yet all you can do is focus on the fact that she was smoking. In my experience, those who are excessively dogmatic turn out to be the biggest hypocrites.

Comments

FirstBornUnicorn 0
Daerauko 0

seriously. I don't smoke but i'm not enough of a bitch to complain that someone else could possibly smoke. oh no, people like to do things that you don't.

breenarae25 0

ew it's gross when girls smoke....

FFML_314 11

Lol. Smoking is bad for your health... and your wardrobe.

YourEvilHero 12

I hate people who think smokers are bad

FYLDeep 25

**** your life for smoking. I mean who cares about your dress when your health is at stake. You cared enough about someone else's health to see if they needed help, but you don't care about your own?

Seriously? What the hell is it to you if someone smokes? It's their body, their life, and their choice. Why "hate" somebody for doing something that is no concern to you? Personally, I hate hateful, judgmental people.

katelynjoy 0

I do believe that all I can say here, is "icky." YDI for smoking.

Sorry; I suppose I should also say FYL. Because, after all, you did try to help a child. I'm still stuck between the two.