Thanks for the memories

By Likian5 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I ran into my high school crush at Target. When I asked her if she remembered me, she patted me on the head, said, "Unfortunately," and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 434
You deserved it 2 960

Top comments

Screw her! Everyone has had a crush and it sucks that she treated you that way OP. She sounds like a snobby, conceited bitch.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."

Comments

Obey_StudBoii 23

Some people just never change or act their age.

Ohhhhh boy... You must of done SOMETHING, maybe to annoy her in high-school. I know I had those issues.

Looks like you weren't her target, hopefully you can get on point and be her bullseye.

perdix 29

She probably remembers the crushing disappointment of you teasing her without actually working up the courage to ask her out. Sometimes crushes can turn into something more if you take a chance.

"I'd stay and chat, but for some reason, the weather's suddenly got very cunty round here."

Patted you on the head? Wow how condescending. Sorry OP, that's just rude. Look on the bright side, if you had dated her you would have been subjected to this bad attitude all the time. You've been saved the torment.

In some countries, patting you on the head means she's calling you a dog.

Who the eff do some people think they are? Kick this bitch off her pedestal. Unless you're a creep. Then YDI. :]

dhaxor 9

Wellllll she's a ****. At least you're not married to her, it'd probably be 20x worse....