Terrible troll

By ShitStirringSon - 15/08/2013 02:02 - United States - San Diego

Today, I was told that my son has Twitter and Facebook accounts that he uses to try to bully people online, some of which are celebrities. He does it really badly, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 100
You deserved it 7 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ViRepz 28

I hope you told him why any type of bullying is bad.

Comments

"He does it badly though"? Surely the problem is that he bullies, not that he's bad at it?

#63 Do you sag your pants? Would you believe that rape was justified if a guy seen another guy sagging his pants, became aroused and jumped him? To say the type of clothing someone wears justifies rape then you have issues. I'd hate to see your view of a 5 year old in a bathing suit. It's people's lack of control, moral compass that bothers me.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Farrah Abraham is the worst person ever. Go ahead and challenge me... you have nothing.

#70 You obviously don't know how to read. #63 agreed with him and I was replying to his comment. -.-

I just saw a pic where a mom had her son stand by the road and hold up a sign saying he was in trouble for bullying, maybe you could do that but have the sign say "I cyber bully celebrities and make myself look like a moron while doing it"

Cyber bullying is actually sometimes a crime deepening on what is done but since he is so poor at it it would seem that it's nothing on him...if that makes sense...

Wait, you think it's an FML because he's bad at bullying? No, it's an FML that your son bullies people at all.

69: Right, because she's worse than Mussolini who killed 20 million and imprisoned millions of others or Hitler who killed 10 million or Osama bin Laden because she made a sex tape. Get over yourself.

DFresh503 8

Beiber is in no way a positive role model. He's a clown who wants to be hard. "Hip hop embrace me" lol