Terrible troll

By ShitStirringSon - 15/08/2013 02:02 - United States - San Diego

Today, I was told that my son has Twitter and Facebook accounts that he uses to try to bully people online, some of which are celebrities. He does it really badly, though. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 100
You deserved it 7 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ViRepz 28

I hope you told him why any type of bullying is bad.

Comments

I feel like I should push YDI, just because of the last sentence. Why would the fact that he does it badly change anything? If anything, it's sort of a relieve for whoever he's bullying, perhaps they can discard the insults more rapidly.

Anyone that believes rape happens for a reason is no one to look up to.

I really hope you you let him know that is not okay. People have killed themselves over being bullied and being cyber-bullied as well. And to the lot of you, shame on you. You're being hypocrites. Saying things like bullying is never okay unless it's this celebrity I don't like, then it's okay. No. I don't care who you are. Bullying is never okay and doesn't solve anything, no matter how much you don't like someone.

#29 I personally wouldn't insult homosexuals by calling Beiber one.

You know who my role model is? The inventor or banana bread

This thread has covered bullying, role models and homosexuality. We should become motivational speakers

Teach him a lesson and anonymously bully him online with multiple accounts. Little dipshits should taste their own medicine.

#36: You're right. I can only hope one day I will spit on my fans from a balcony, crash expensive cars, make horribly ignorant statements about Anne Franks, and pee in a mop bucket at a restaurant. That's how I know i have reached fame, my cult of followers will think I have done everything right. I don't care if he is "talented" but at the moment, through his own behavior, I doubt he loves anything but the attention. If you think he cares about his fans as people, you are mistaken.

Awesome those rich celebrities who only publicly help charities so so more ppl spend more money on them deserve to be bullied he's a hero about time someone tried bringing celebrities to the real world