Risky move

By Username - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my fiancé, the love of my life, informed me that he proposed because he was sure I'd say no. He was hoping it would lead to our breakup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 969
You deserved it 3 873

Top comments

*facepalm* Why do people have to perform the run-around rather than just cutting to the chase? Seriously, it only causes more problems.

brettj69 0

Comments

what a jackass, he should have been a man and ended things properly

I dot think he was a man to begin with...

i never said he was to begin with, read my post slowly and carefully and you may notice a key word......"should". he should have been a man but he wasn't

he "should" have ended thing properly but unfortunately he didn't

'Love of your life'.... clearly not.

Flutist 3

1. Op he is not the love of your life. The love of your life loves you back. Don't waste affection on this guy. I don't know you personally, you might be a horrible person with horrible habits and look like a troll doll because you don't wash--BUT you don't deserve to have someone treat you like shit. Also, unless you are eighty, have been married to him for a while and are on your death bed, you cannot say "you are the love of my life" when you might meet someone sparkly and awesome tomorrow. 2. Dump his ass. He is an asshole of the highest caliber and as my senile grandmother always says, "If ya poop you already have an asshole, no need to be a freak and have two." 3. I am sorry this happened to you. 4. Puns are needed. Ring his neck!

your grandmother is ******* awsome. I love that and will use that phrase. nothing senile bout that.

your senile gramma is making pretty good sense.

Flutist 3

Oh she is awesome, but she puts her rings in the egg cartons so she is a bit senile.

Really? I mean... really? Call someone an idiot and hurt their feelings, but please, don't mention Kanye. Say someone is an egotistical stain on society that would serve the world better as a speed bump at the entrance to a busy parking lot, but please, don't mention Kanye. Tell me your going to go build a career off of making substandard songs that are nothing but other songs with their vocal tracks removed and you busting the most worthless rhymes ever added back in while working as hard as possible to make a name for yourself by being a jerk instead of actually having any talent until you realize that the only logical conclusion to your life is to eat a bullet since there is nothing even remotely resembling self-respect in your life, either in yourself or anyone around you, because nobody with any self-respect would stay in your presence unless you tied them to a chair. Do all that, but for the love of all things beautiful and right in this world, would you please, please, PLEASE quit mentioning Kanye?

sabrinahusic 0

He was giving you the opportunity to dump him first what a gentleman haha On a serious note I'm sorry that's ****** up.

KaskStunter 4

youre fiance = douchebag. time to move on.

run. leave now. leave quickly. if not, peckerhead will just drag u into years of misery. you can never get those years back.....