Retention

By S…… - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprised to learn that I could carry on intelligent conversations about basketball with my guy friends. Then I realized it was because my boyfriend insists on watching ESPN while we have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 513
You deserved it 8 672

Top comments

I guess he likes big , bouncing balls too, huh?

Boyfriend: "WHO'S BETTER, LAKERS OR NUGGETS?!" Girlfriend: "NEITHER, IT'S BASKETBALL!!!" Boyfriend: "YYEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH I'VE TAUGHT YOU SO WELLLL!!!" *hump hump hump*

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

you choose a someone who appreciates basketball more than you, YDI

KiSsKiZzy 0

This isn't a FML so what I think that Is kinky

I guess he likes big , bouncing balls too, huh?

Xtra_Cheddar 3

Bet I can beat you in a basketball argument

wow O___O you need a new boyfriend!

So grow a pair and tell your lousy boyfriend that watching television DURING SEX isn't a part of a healthy relationship. YDI for being pushover enough to let that happen. Why the hell would you ever agree to that?

where is thi FML??? You get to have sex with your boyfriend and look / sound awesome to your male friends cause you can hold your own in a convo about bball... I just dont see the FML...

See. You should thank your B/F. He has helped you have an intelligent conversation for once in your life. ;-)

There's something wrong with your sex life. Or just your boyfriend. Disconnect the TV some day and have him pay attention to you. If he can't, well, you've certainly got yourself a bigger problem then you might've thought.

Boyfriend: "WHO'S BETTER, LAKERS OR NUGGETS?!" Girlfriend: "NEITHER, IT'S BASKETBALL!!!" Boyfriend: "YYEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH I'VE TAUGHT YOU SO WELLLL!!!" *hump hump hump*

YDI for not putting your foot down and letting him do that. It's disrespectful!