Red faces all round

By ladyhavery - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my hot co-worker had to use my computer, so he called me while I was at lunch for my login password. It was his name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 876
You deserved it 50 208

Top comments

Could easily have explained it as someone elses name.. which happened to be the same as his..

Comments

Mr_Stone313 0

Did he hit you up afterwards

I would of said something like, That's my nephew's name:)

shannonpaige97 5

omg so wat did u do??? did u give it to him???

The thing is: if he likes you, now he knows. If h thinks it's weird, look for something better.

if I were you I would have lied and said something like ' oh it's my brothers name ( the name) '

3 possible scenarios to this: #1: If your relationship with him is friendly, it shouldn't be a problem if he finds out you're using his name as a password - you'll find out if he likes you in return or not. #2: If there's a negative result from #1 (he turns you down), just say you changed your password to his name so he could login.. He can't expect you to tell him your password.. they're suppose to be secret. #3: If you couldn't have changed the password due to restrictions resulting in scenario #2 failing, you could have just typed the password yourself. It would be understandable that you'd like to keep your password secret.

frankq555 3

haha tell him that you need to put it on the computer