Priorities

By Earths_Venus - 19/11/2009 22:31 - Australia

Today, I was driving to my new home with a lot of my belongings in the car. I could hear things shifting in the back. When I parked, I opened the door, ready to catch my vodka. I caught it - and watched my laptop slide out of the car, onto the concrete, and break into 3 pieces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 798
You deserved it 35 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you saved the vodka, because now you can go drink away the pain.

laptop case. buy it. use it. love it.

Comments

hopefully it was some really kickass vodka. like really really kickass, like that diva stuff that's filtered through crushed diamonds.

now why was your laptop on top of your pile of shit?

I have a question: did u see the laptop falling first and you then got the vodka? cause if u did youre retarted

JohnByeBye 0

Lol if you're going to use the word "retarded" out of context at least spell it right. =O

vodka. laptop. vodka. LAPTOP its nice that u thought to save alcohol then an expensive laptop

Erindub 0

Was it at least good Vodka? I mean come on!

Wow, the people here... Obviously, this wouldn't be an FML if he valued his vodka more than his laptop. The vodka was the first thing that started to fall, so she caught it. Is there something wrong with drinking vodka? I don't think so. And if in her case it's an alcoholic disorder, it's not in your place to judge her :/ FYL OP, sometimes it happens too fast for some of us to react in time.

The fact that you cannot agree with yourself on the poster's gender, wingedspiritus, is slightly amusing to me. :D *Note: this was meant to be in good humor. No offense was intended*

I agree, why the vodka??? if your laptop was falling (why was it teetering on top of a pile of stuff anyway?) then why on earth did you go for the completely *replaceable* bottle of vodka instead of your laptop? still, chances are that you can salvage the HD and not lose all your stuff...

Screw your laptop. As long as the vodka was safe.

capthavoc123 0

The next time this happens, you know what you do? Like every other intelligent person in the world, you turn around in the driver's seat, reach into the back, and straighten shit up before you open the door.