Priorities

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, I started having chest pains and shortness of breath. I thought I was having a heart attack and I asked my husband to take me to the hospital. He told me to wait because he'd just ordered a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 166
You deserved it 3 336

Top comments

Because everyone knows pizza is more important than health!

Your husband needs a reality check . He can stuff his face after he takes his wife to get looked at . Hope your okay .

Comments

Heart attack = ambulance. EVERY TIME! Husband can't give medical help while driving (if at all!). Husband can't flash the lights and get to full aid ASAP. If you truly suspect heart trouble you don't ask someone to drive you! AMBULANCE!!!

My mom has had my dad drive her every time except the one time he wasnt there. He gets there faster. Also think about cost. $20000 for an ambulance with bad insurance.

No ambulance ride on the planet would cost $20,000. On average, without insurance, it's about $2,500-$3,000.

Then you should ask the pizza guy to take you to the hospital

Pizza guys aren't allowed to give anyone rides in their cars while they're on the clock, because it's a health risk to both the pizza guy (in case the random person is trying to get money and have a knife/gun) and the person asking for a ride (in case they get in an accident) and since they are on the clock, they can file for their medical bills to be taken care of by the company, though they may not win the case.

Apparently you lived, so no blood no foul...

temmera 16

First, it's no harm, no foul. Second, are you serious?

I'm going to assume from the husband's lack of urgency that this assumed heart attack was not taken seriously; who knows why? Hypochondriac, history of persecution or overly dramatic behavior. Also, I'm not serious... "Why so serious?" (Laughs like the Joker)

Wait a minute, did you mean your "ex" husband ?

SystemofaBlink41 27

Yeah, she actually broke up with him in the hospital room.

Pizza vs Heart Attack. The decision of a lifetime.

Your husband could use a reality check. His priorities are way out of order. Hope you are okay op!