Priorities

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, I started having chest pains and shortness of breath. I thought I was having a heart attack and I asked my husband to take me to the hospital. He told me to wait because he'd just ordered a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 166
You deserved it 3 336

Top comments

Because everyone knows pizza is more important than health!

Your husband needs a reality check . He can stuff his face after he takes his wife to get looked at . Hope your okay .

Comments

It's possible that you just had a panic attack dear. They feel like something's wrong with your heart. Go get checked though!

Well if you look at it this way, they'd be losing money by A. not being there to get the pizza, B. Gas, and C. doctor bill over either random pains or something serious. but I'm sure if it was that important he'd obviously take you. But glad to know you're not dead :)

Charles900 16

His priorities seem a bit skewed.

Did you really have a heart attack though?

How do you know it wasn't a real heart attack? An infarction does not automatically end in death.

Kira is delivering justice to create the new world! ((But seriously hope you're okay *^^*))

lilchica22001 22

This lady could have had a pulmonary embolism!!! The warning signs are shortness of breath and chest pain. I've had 3 different pulmonary embolisms myself. Multiple bilateral (a lot of clots in both lungs) in Dec 2012, another one in Dec 2013 and my last one was in May 2014 :( I'm only 26 and these things have ruined my life. But I'm lucky to be alive. I now suffer from asthma, pulmonary hypertension, fibromyalgia and an enlarged pulmonary artery. Her husband should have immediately taken her to the hospital or called 911. She very well could have died in that spot.