Priorities

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, I started having chest pains and shortness of breath. I thought I was having a heart attack and I asked my husband to take me to the hospital. He told me to wait because he'd just ordered a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 166
You deserved it 3 336

Top comments

Because everyone knows pizza is more important than health!

Your husband needs a reality check . He can stuff his face after he takes his wife to get looked at . Hope your okay .

Comments

I hope you're okay op! Did you end up getting to the hospital anyways?

First: I hope you're alright, heart problems are a really scary thing. Second: If you thought you were having a heart attack why wouldn't you automatically call the paramedics? I would personally rather have someone with me that knows what to do if the symptoms got worse rather than relying on being able to get myself, even with someone else driving, to the hospital in enough time.

In my situation where I live, driving (or having someone drive you) to the hospital is quicker than calling an ambulance. For OP, it may be the same. In life or death situations, quicker is better.

crazytwinsmom 25

In California, you are seen quicker at the hospital if you came via ambulance.

Look at the bright side you're still alive and he didn't miss the pizza :D

MattStro 23

Looks like you should probably order a new husband

If he eats enough, you can both have a cute couples double heart attack!

Boo!! Have it Delivered to the hospital! ?

crazytwinsmom 25

I delivered pizza to a woman who had just had a baby at the hospital.