Our cross to bare

By sierra808 - 31/05/2009 09:43 - United States

Today, I was walking on the beach when I saw my crush walking towards me. I was thinking about what I was going to do while playing with my top that ties in the front. I decided that I was just going to smile. When we got closer to each other, I smiled and waved, and as I put my hand up it untied my top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 553
You deserved it 17 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is this an FML? If I were him, I'd be VERY interested in you!

Comments

Pics or it didn't happen jkjk but unless a. he's really religious and hates things like that or b. you have breasts that resemble rasins then it should help you.

kingbeau 0

Yeah, pretty much the best thing you could do if you handled it smoothly... Like smile and say "Oh woops! How about that eh? Hi, I'm *blank* I know you from *blank* you wanna get some coffee later?" or something... and not what you likely did, given that you posted it on here, which would be to scream, go all red, run away and cry. Honestly, probably starting at the age of thirteen with an internet connection the average boy will have seen 1000 pairs of breasts by their fourteenth birthday, 10000 by their fifteenth, 100000 by their sixteenth, etc. If they've ever been to beaches in europe or south america chances are they've seen a few hundred in real life. Its not a big deal... its not even a tiny deal... it is simply not a "deal" at all. If it was something like "Today, I saw my crush at the beech, and in my ridiculous nervousness I accidentally undid all my bikini strings, tripped on a log, fell on top of him and started having a seizure. FML" then it would be something to whine about. As it stands, this would be a GOY (get over yourself).

Well, you did probably just score points with him, like everyone else said. I mean, I would have just thought it was a funny accident and laughed about it. It could happen to any girl, really.

"Today, while I was walking around on the beach, this girl I know walked up to me and waved. Her hand got tangled up with her top and untied it, exposing her rack. SCORE!"

Heh, well, as long as he liked them, you're golden. :-p

how loosely tied was your top if trying to wave made it become undone??

she had already been messing with it for a little bit (nervous, maybe?) it wasn't necessarily loose to begin with

Thats a great first impression, hehe