Osmosis

By brazo667 - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Fort Stewart

Today, I have spent so much time watching Scooby Doo with my son that I actually used the word "Zoinks". FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 954
You deserved it 5 963

Top comments

I feel you OP Scooby-Doo is legendary! At a stage I was saying ruwoh.

It happens OP, don't think anything of it. I'm sure your son gets a kick out of it!

Comments

It happens OP, don't think anything of it. I'm sure your son gets a kick out of it!

Lol I'm failing to understand why this is an FML. If I started making random Scooby-Doo exclamations, I would be hella pumped.

I feel you OP Scooby-Doo is legendary! At a stage I was saying ruwoh.

My english teacher use to say that my freshmen year of high school lol

that is awesome I'd high five you if said in my presence

There could be worse things he could be saying

Well, that's using Ppppppuppy power not saying a curse word instead! You deserve a Scooby snack!

My grandfather says "rut-roh" quite often. Maybe you two should be friends!

katydid91 31

This isn't the worst thing that could happen to you. I work with autistic pre-schoolers and I have found myself singing songs about brushing my teeth. I'd much rather have your problem.

Oh man, I feel your pain.... Songs can get stuck and just never come out! I teach pre-schoolers gymnastics and some of those songs stick like glue to the memory!

My mom runs a daycare at our house and for the past 10 years we've had kid songs and songs from kid's TV shows in our head. You know it's bad when you start harmonizing to the TV theme music as soon as it comes on.

katydid91 31

Finally! A few people that can appreciate the fact that I love my job but when I'm off the clock, I don't want to be thinking about silly kids songs.

But Scooby doo is awesome! Still watch that show at 21. Haha.