Oh, hello!

By unlucky - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was jogging around the neighborhood when I saw an old man on his porch. Being friendly, I waved at him as I ran by. Apparently, his idea of greeting someone is pelting them with stones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 010
You deserved it 2 829

Top comments

Some people like getting stoned in the morning. I guess you look like one of those people.

AhhBrenid 8

Comments

jaredofmo 22

Sucks you got hit, but for an old man, if he can hit a jogger in motion, he's got some good aim.

nollid7 5

The jogger was probably Mexican, that shit always happens to me too. I live in Texas

leogirl95 12

What friendly neighbors you have!

You shouldn't have waved with your middle finger.

SirEBC 7

Was the old guy Doc? AHA YEAH GET IT CAUSE HE'S OLD AND WE MAKE FUN OF HIM FOR IT.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL it's funny because it's true. Now get the **** off my lawn, MissEBC!

ikickgingers 15
iAmScrubs 19

I am scrubs who gives a **** if Elli is here or not

iAmScrubs 19

Nice try at trolling me you ******* idiot.

RedPillSucks 31

He's a little addled. He was suppose to throw eggs.

SkardeyKat 3

Lol that old man is awesome! When you're old you can so shit like that and people shrug it off because you're old, you MUST be feeble minded. It can't just be because you're an old asshole!

His excuse: 'I'm old, damnit! Leave me alone!'

leadman1989 15

The front of the sign says wave... The back of the sign instructs him to stone everyone who waves. Fun sign.

ikickgingers 15

I went running this morning. I don't wave at people. :( generally i have some Metalcore playing and a hat or my hood up. I bet you are one of those People who wake up in the morning ******** rainbows and ejaculating kittens. Don't blame his age.. I'd throw rocks at you too...

perdix 29

Plus, you have your piercing talking to you the whole way. Btw, you didn't answer my question from a few days ago about whether I'd get a similar benefit from a guiche piercing (a concept which you taught me)

ikickgingers 15

Ahh! I run every morning, that's just a plus. I have no idea... Try it and let me know how it goes? :)