Morning routine

By doh - 10/01/2009 05:39 - United Kingdom

Today, my alarm went off. I snoozed it, and went on to dream that I got out of bed, did my business, brushed my teeth, took my breakfast, changed into my working attire, and was ready for work that morning. My alarm rang a second time, I had to do all that over again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 596
You deserved it 4 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emt420 0

Good thing you didn't "do your business" in bed. I've done that. It sucked.

This is actually called a false awakening. My question is (to build on what emt420 said), since you dreamt about doing your business...did you actually? Everybody knows what happens when you dream about going to the toilet!

Comments

I never have dreams like that my dreams are really weird, everything comes at random, like if I had a dream somehow like that my house would be like... covered in flaming cows or something. And all my dreams are OBEs which makes it really weird

RawrrKai 0

That has happened to me. I was majorly pissed when I woke up.

ryogasasaki 0

hehe, i once actually made it all the way to school... sucks to have to do it all over again. glad to know i'm not the only one. lol.

pwnrzero 0

uber fail you got owned by your mind :P

Sounds like a Calvin & Hobbes comic. You must've dreamed one heck of a lucid dream to get tired while sleepings. And #14, that would suck incredibly.

sevbaby 0

i've done that. hahaha. my mom woke me up for school, and gave me my breakfast, but i just fell asleep again. and then i dreamt i had eaten my breakfast and had gotten dressed and ready for school. and then she came back in later and was like "wake up! what are you doing! you're going to be late!" and i was like "i'm ready! geez!" but then i looked down and THERE WAS MY POPTART. UNEATEN. hahahahahaha.

mdman_fml 0

I REALLY hate mornings, the only time I have ever gotten up ontime is when one night I went to sleep at like 7:00pm and then... I still missed the bus! Oh that would make a good FML:)