Magpie eyes

By Anonymous - 05/10/2023 16:30

Today, I spent an hour making my favorite work lunches, then portioning them out so I could have them all week. I later came home to a pile of empty containers. My girlfriend said, "Sorry, I got the munchies. Also, can you please do the dishes?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 019
You deserved it 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you're a push over or she's entitled. Have a good life.

No, you do the dishes and go out and buy me lunch, woman!

Comments

Well...at least you're able to satisfy your girlfriend's hunger? That can be a plus...

Either you're a push over or she's entitled. Have a good life.

No, you do the dishes and go out and buy me lunch, woman!

So, you spent an hour making lunches for a week (I assume 5 days) and she ate them all at once? She knew they weren't hers and you have work, but she demolished them anyway and then just said "oops". I'd be sending her back out for more ingredients and she can make them all again for you at her expense. The sheer entitlement is astounding. Please don't let her get away with it otherwise she will walk over you for everything. I've been with my partner 9 years and still double check about anything in the fridge, as does he. She's rude.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that a girl (let alone a guy) can actually eat all of that food just for the munchies. btw, i would have been PISSED as hell. in top of all that, she wanted you to do the dishes?!?! she has no respect for you. that's bullshit. time to reevaluate your relationship

HouseOfM 8

Get out now it's going to get worse. She doesn't respect you. This is a red flag.

Honestly, it's likely best you end the relationship.

Sounds like you just need to set expectations around shared food space. As relationships go this is barely a blip of an issue.