Impressive

By Anon - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I messaged my sister on Facebook chat. We always start our conversations with, "HEY SLUT" or, "HEY WHORE" etc. It wasn't my sister. However, her boyfriend's mom has a great first impression of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 290
You deserved it 27 723

Top comments

What the **** was that nosy bitch doing logged on to your sister's facebook account?

Wouldn't that be a bad impression on her sister? Since you start the conversation derogating your sister, not yourself. Unless she wasn't responding and you said something stupid like, "AREN'T YOU GOING TO CALL ME A *****?"

Comments

Darrus 0

Do you not have anything going on in your life execpt waiting for someone to post "first" and then complaining about it? The first-posters get buried anyway, and people complaining about them are even more annoying.

Do you like complaining about people complaining about others posting first?

y would u start ur conversations like that

at 80 . do yhu have siblings ?? we do it cuz its fun lol

silentsniper441 0

there's too much a gap between me and my sister to be like that

hellokittywhore 0

me and my sister always mess around currenly we are call each other back all cum buckets and ***** face, sometimes **** face it's nothing serious.

Gumblebum100 0

Yea I get that impression of you "hellokittywhore" I have no idea why I do though, it's just a feeling I guess, "hellokittywhore".

I'm wondering why instead of her sister it's her sister's boyfriend's mom...wrong name clicked? mom just being THAT nosy?

RevengeOnYou 0

FYl. What was she doing on your sisters account anyway??? Trying to find out what her someday-to-be daughter-in-law and her dear son talks about?

itstrishabtw 13

how do you accidentally message your sisters boyfriends mom

What the **** was that nosy bitch doing logged on to your sister's facebook account?

treesdevin 0

seriously.? tell that ******* bitch she shouldn't have been on ur sisters shit in the first place. haha

Subrosawolf 0

My ex's mom did that all the time :P so I always sent a post saying "?" and let them properly identify themselves.

it's bad enough to have YOUR mom on there, but even worse if it's someone elses.

Guuurlplease 0

Wouldn't that be a bad impression on her sister? Since you start the conversation derogating your sister, not yourself. Unless she wasn't responding and you said something stupid like, "AREN'T YOU GOING TO CALL ME A *****?"

garrettjordan 0
Emofluffinzhehe 0

haha exactly. ydi for conversing with promiscuous women lol

sourgirl101 28

Freeze genius! I love the way you think!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well its not like you except your sisters boyfriends mom to be on your sisters account

Diannaa 0

Wow that sucks, good luck with your reputation lol

AngryNinja 1

well, you probably just ****** your sister's relationship. unless the boyfriend's mom will take half of the *****'s profits in exchange for letting her son stay with said *****?