I'm not paid enough for this

By Doublescrewed - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff

Today, I showed up for my first shift in my new night job; I now work at an apartment complex during the day and at a gas station at night. It turns out that our biggest problem tenant in the former happens to be my boss in the latter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 605
You deserved it 1 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Move things around in their apartment to mess with his head if they are a jerk as your boss.

Only one way to resolve this. Gasoline fight!!

Comments

Move things around in their apartment to mess with his head if they are a jerk as your boss.

Landlords have free reign to enter tenants in order to check fire alarms and such.

No they don't. They have to give notice that they're coming.

They do not. They own the property and have free reign over the place.

They own the property yes. But they have to give the tenants notice before entering. It's 24 hours before where I an from. Unless a water line breaks or something that needs fixed right away. They can go in to do that, but they have to contact you first.

takeittoem 8

Yeah, that way OP can lose BOTH jobs at once!

Jwaye2 7

Dont know what country your in but in Australia a landlord can not legally enter the property without giving the tennant a couple of days notice unless the tennent agrees they can come earlier.

I'm assuming your boss recognized you? What did he/she say?

No man, you kind of just go in without any idea of who runs your complex, that's the usual order. Sarcasm aside I'm sure there was tension.