I'm blue dabadi dabada

By Ricky - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, in order to look nice for a date, I tried the new blue mouthwash that turns plaque blue so you know where to brush. I couldn't get all the blue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 624
You deserved it 48 216

Top comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

never test something right before a date. you never kow how cheap it is and its always hard to get rid of cheaply made things. Just brush well.

Isn't that stuff for little kids...?

Comments

Haha, I have that stuff in pill form and you can never get all the dye properly.

deliciouskaek 1

What difference does it make if it's for kids? It serves a purpose, and he wanted to test it out. I mean, sure, it's kinda lame of him to try right before a date, and even more lame that he missed some, but hell, you can't blame him for trying.

Luneth101 0
HamsteronA 0
pingpongpickle 8

I know a girl named Ricky. she was named after her uncle

erikaa1123 4
erikaa1123 4
burrito_supreme 0
jesslackszazz 0

And that is why you don't use kid products before a date.

lyndis_fml 0

And others need to go into their English professor's office every 6mo for "routeen" spell checks to keep their comments under "controle." That aside, I find when I am desperate to remove that fuzzy feeling on my teeth and a toothbrush isn't working, a quick rub with a terrycloth towel gets it gone. The same might work for blue.

Yeah, and it doesn't wash off the tongue either! :( Similar experience.

uh, lyndis, you felt the need to point out spelling errors on the most useful, intelligent response to this FML? see a professional. it was pretty shitty spelling though, in any case.

idontgiveone 0

Ever watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S? Sucks. FYL.