By "Ohholypuff" - 29/10/2017 04:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I was having sex with a guy I really liked when he suddenly stopped and, while still inside of me, told me that he didn't "do relationships". FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 832
You deserved it 795

Top comments

Which is a real shame because they seem like they’d be excellent in relationships! Really socially aware and knowing when it’s best to provide information.

At least he told you that on your first date!

Comments

At least he told you that on your first date!

voncrane 23

Well, seems like you don't do relationships either or wrongly assumed you were in one when you aren't. Should have made that clear before allowing sex. YDI.

Which is a real shame because they seem like they’d be excellent in relationships! Really socially aware and knowing when it’s best to provide information.

So much pressure! He was basically saying that the sex had better be good, because this is the only shot you’ll get.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

“ that’s ok because i don’t do rematches in sword fights”

Were you seeing each other? If you just had sex without talking about what you two are/will be after and just had sex assuming he'd date you after ydi. Sex doesn't guarantee a relationship.

Always communicate about what status of relationship you have before doing something that you feel indicates a certain kind of status. And aromantic people do in fact exist- maybe not the best timing on his part, but it sounds like he said it as soon as it occurred to him that you might have thought it meant something else.

He could still stop the penetrating for one moment while having his epiphany.

It's funny how most people here think the problem is WHAT he said and not WHEN he said it.