How? Why? When?

By Anonymous - 16/08/2021 22:01

Spicy
Today, I found on my brother's laptop thousands of pictures of my wife naked, in the shower and even a few of us having sex. That fucking creep put spy cams in our bedroom and bathroom. I’m so angry I don’t even know where to turn, hopefully the police can give me a hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 168
You deserved it 96

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't condone physical violence. If he ended up in a coma though, I'd understand.

That's probably literally the single worst piece of advice imaginable, since it would give him plausible deniability in case things go to court. OP should just run to the cops as fast as possible and at the very least get a restraining order.

Comments

I'd say take the laptop with you for a bit. At least let the weasel squirm for a bit before you take it in.

That's probably literally the single worst piece of advice imaginable, since it would give him plausible deniability in case things go to court. OP should just run to the cops as fast as possible and at the very least get a restraining order.

Yeah, there's simple ways of determining what is happening, whether he kept the laptop or not. Ultimately though, there's zero reason to actually keep it

I hope the police does give you a hand possibly before they need give your brother a hand if you catch my drift...

I can't condone physical violence. If he ended up in a coma though, I'd understand.

bl4ckk4t 7

family dinners are going to be awkward...seriously though sounds like your brother is a sick person, police can charge him but then you still have the uncomfortable fact he is doing this to his family...what is he doing to strangers?

I didn't know the police could help you open up an OnlyFans amateur **** site. If they offered this service, lots of people wouldn't want to defund the police.

toodamntall 9

Considering that it's illegal to film someone without their consent, let alone bug their house, the police are a very good place to start. Your other stop should be a lawyer.