Getting on

By S. Michaels - 14/03/2012 15:17 - United States

Today, I was chatting to a nice girl at the mall, and I said if she didn't get a raise, I would write to the management. She said they have no email address, and I replied that I meant an actual letter. "Like, on paper?" she said, "Damn, how old are ya, pops?" I want a ticket off this planet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 430
You deserved it 3 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idonebeenhad 17

Wow she has no excuse for that kinda stupidity.

Comments

I have a golden ticket off this planet. It's not paper, so it's probably of no use to you.

Might want to reconsider that letter to management for her raise.

KiddNYC1O 20

People in love. Families to soldiers. Etc.

KiddNYC1O 20

That was a reply to one of the #1 comments.

seriouslythat 6

Well now we know why she won't be getting the raise.

perdix 29

You're a poor judge of character. Having big **** doesn't make a girl "nice."

wow, op just walk away, no wait.... run.....FAST!!

Doesn't everyone? Stupid people these days.

It sounds like you would've stuck your dick in stupid anyway.

Assuming you wanted to sleep with her, I mean. If not, Then it's probably a good idea to reconsider that letter, As well as purchase a one way ticket off this planet. Can I tag along in your carry on?

Assuming you wanted to sleep with her, I mean. If not, Than I really hope you didn't write that letter to management. (Forgive me,Today is one of those days)

perdix 29

It's a pretty safe bet that if a man is going to write a letter on behalf of a "nice girl," his real motivation is sticking his dick in her.

BunBunBabe 8

Hahaha people don't even know what real letters are anymore wowww

Wow... I'm sad for this generation. I wonder if she knows that there used to be music on MTV?

torianab 7

Ahh...the days of MTV...when the "M" really meant music! Granted, I'm quick to email or comment on FB. Technology has made things more convenient all while dumbing our kids down.

SerenaSerenadex3 13

..and music still on MTV Her two kids, in high school, they tell her that she's uncool Cause she's still, preoccupied With 19 19 1985 ~ Bowling for soup song rant over, forgive me.