Get with the times

By Anonymous - 01/11/2009 17:51 - United States

Today, I found out that my daughter is dating my boss's daughter. I found this out because my extremely homophobic boss told me and wants me to 'heal' them or get fired. I didn't even know my daughter was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 211
You deserved it 3 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blessing in disguise!!! Get yourself fired. File a HUGE lawsuit. Go get a job somewhere where your boss isn't a total A-hole. Seriously, he can't fire you because your daughter is gay. He can't even legally fire you if YOU'RE gay, let alone your daughter. So let him try to do it and then get yourself a good lawyer... this should work out well...

ericalew_xo 0

That is a pretty shitty way to find out your daughter is gay, but that's not really the FML here. I'm sorry your boss is so homophobic and would fire you for something completely out of your control.

Comments

Agreed with number 54. Although gay can mean lesbian. And for everyone saying "thats hot" lesbians were not born for **** so stop picturing it! And no im not lesbian.. Anymore. Im a proud pansexual. (meaning I dont look at gender I see people for who they are not what they are. But im more attracted in womens personalities.)

she's not gay she's a lesbian. there's a difference.

she's not gay she's a lesbian. there's a difference.

captainTexas84 0

Tell him he's a horrible parent for not accepting and supporting his homosexual daughter. He should be proud that she won't pretend to be who she's not!

number20 3

God. There's nothing wrong with being gay. I'm personally not, but my best friend is. People need to STFU and deal with the fact that not everyone is straight. That doesn't mean they aren't happy.

Uhhhhh... girls are lesbians, not gays.

dudette123456789 0

who cares if your daughter is gay at least she is happy!

That is illegal and disgusting on so many levels! Your boss is a bigoted, unintelligent, prejudiced, asshole. Clearly all you can do is contact a lawyer immediately and have a talk with your daughter about honesty.