Flummoxed

By shellie - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Reserved

Today, I went to the gynecologist for the first time. I was so nervous that when she extended her hand to shake mine, I gave her my handbag instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 113
You deserved it 4 478

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

It's ok. Everyones nervous their first time for anything.

Androidz 0

Don't worry OP. I screamed during a test on my ear, before anything happened.

Comments

Haha wishful thinking - the gynecologist probably cost as much as the contents in your bag anyway! You were just a little 'premature' in your offerings.

anzie_fml 9
_Ferrari_ 5
Shelbyyyyyyy 4

At least youu didnt nervously pee on her..(:

TylerOMFG 7

It's like one of those times when you have to present a speech and almost shit your pants, at least you have the jitters out now.

TylerOMFG 7

Oops, was to autocorrect but it did it itself.

Huh? Your first comment made sense but I didn't understand your second one. What were you correcting?

TylerOMFG 7

I meant to put shit, my iPod lagged and it looked like I put hit. It then lagged again after I posted the comment, sorry for the confusion.

If that is worst thing that happened during for first GYN visit, you're in pretty good shape.

A100893 30

It's Fmylife.com. The people here don't need a reason.

Most of them are illiterate troglodytes who trawl through FML looking for something intelligent to bury.

Same reason why every FML post has a "YDI" count no matter what the post says.

monnanon 13

I doubt you will be the first or last nervous person she deals with. Its probably not the strangest thing to happen to her during her job either. People do all sorts of things while nervous. Seriously dont worry about it.

birds_fml 7

I've heard stories of people who pee or fart on the gyno as they're getting their exam. So, it's not really all that bad. Just keep it in perspective, OP. :D

A hug must have been nice to the doctor