Flummoxed

By shellie - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Reserved

Today, I went to the gynecologist for the first time. I was so nervous that when she extended her hand to shake mine, I gave her my handbag instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 113
You deserved it 4 478

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

It's ok. Everyones nervous their first time for anything.

Androidz 0

Don't worry OP. I screamed during a test on my ear, before anything happened.

Comments

Atleast you have a female. I have a guy and he was so rough when I was pregnant.

had to help that the doc was a she tho right?

I honestly hate gynecologist visits. I feel, speaking for me that is, that it is the most indignant thing for a woman to go through! Every visit I have had has left me feeling violated! Bless the poor doctors hearts though they are so patient and kind to me! But being celibate for over 9 years now makes anyone putting anything " down there" for me very painful and uncomfortable, though I can imagine a woman with an active sex life may find it an easier experience.

BlueSlidePark 2

my now 18 year old sister cried and screamed "mommy!!!" when she had to get shots. she was 17. it could've been worse.

im no gynocologist, but ill take a look...

THAT'S an FML? If that's the worst thing that happened to you today and you honestly think it merits saying **** my life about, you're an idiot.

POOR PEOPLE WHO LOSE VIRGINITY TO THOSE ******* HORRIBLE SATAN TESTS

bubo_fml 10

No big deal...During my first rectal exam, I farted in the Proctologist's face...